People to People Archive Listing
Please click on any of the issues below.
All files are in Adobe PDF format.
APPA Members only - files are password protected. Member login is required to access. Please contact APPA's Web Department for a username and password.
- Solar deal places nonprofit under state law, N.C. appeals court says
- Hurricane Maria hits already reeling Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- House subcommittee schedules additional power industry hearings
- FERC says N.Y. agency relinquished right to act on certification tied to pipeline
- Sponsored Advertising FeatureWorkforce automation helps utilities avoid operational headaches
- Florida public power utilities close in on completing power restoration
- NREL says installed cost of solar power hit record lows in Q1
- Small Iowa city launches municipalization study
- Public power to participate in DOE-funded grid resilience, cybersecurity projects
- Boulder says PUC ruling gives city a 'path forward' for municipalization