Registration open for 2013 CEO Roundtable
Originally published November 21, 2012
Registration is open for the 2013 CEO Roundtable. The CEO Roundtable is APPA’s premier meeting for public power executives to meet and exchange information with their peers.
Topics for the 2013 CEO Roundtable include:
• Debt, Democracy, and the Future of American Power;
• Strategic Communications for Chief Executives; and
• America’s Water Crisis and What To Do About It.
The CEO Roundtable will be held Feb. 24-26, 2013, at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, Ariz. The CEO Roundtable is open only to officials from APPA member utilities, joint action agencies and state and regional associations. Registration is limited to facilitate productive dialogue at the meeting.
Go to www.publicpower.org/CEORoundtable for complete program information or to register.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Online & Magazine Editor
David L. Blaylock
- Solar deal places nonprofit under state law, N.C. appeals court says
- Hurricane Maria hits already reeling Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- House subcommittee schedules additional power industry hearings
- FERC says N.Y. agency relinquished right to act on certification tied to pipeline
- Sponsored Advertising FeatureWorkforce automation helps utilities avoid operational headaches
- Utility crews are on the move as Category 5 Hurricane Irma approaches US
- After Irma, 6 million lack power in Florida — and the trucks are on their way
- Houston struggles with floods, outages, as the rain keeps falling
- As Irma restoration proceeds, more mutual aid requests arrive
- Power crews make headway after Irma, but more work is ahead