Carl Potter, author of Who Is Responsible for Safety, to speak at 2013 Engineering & Operations Technical Conference
Originally published December 10, 2012
Carl Potter, a certified safety professional and author of Who Is Responsible for Safety and several other books, will be the keynote speaker at the Safety Awards Breakfast at APPA’s 57th Annual Engineering & Operations Technical Conference. The conference will take place March 24-27, 2013, in Kissimmee, Fla.
With 17 years of electric utility industry experience, Potter speaks on personal responsibility and safety to companies throughout the United States. His presentation, "Safety and the Supervisor," will address how leaders at any level can positively affect safety in the workplace.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
- House passes pipeline review, electric transmission bills
- Report catalogues state net metering, DG actions in the second quarter
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Kansas City BPU exceeds 45 percent renewable energy threshold
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- SMUD board approves new Time-of-Day standard residential rates
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay