In memoriam ...
Originally published January 2, 2013
|Randy M. Allred
Randy M. Allred, a former commissioner of Grant County Public Utility District in Ephrata, Wash., died Friday, Dec. 14, at age 62.
Allred became a commissioner in 2003. He played a key role in the successful relicensing of the Priest Rapids Hydroelectric Project, bond refinancing and major capital upgrades, the PUD said. —FALLON FORBUSH
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
- Solar deal places nonprofit under state law, N.C. appeals court says
- Hurricane Maria hits already reeling Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- House subcommittee schedules additional power industry hearings
- FERC says N.Y. agency relinquished right to act on certification tied to pipeline
- Sponsored Advertising FeatureWorkforce automation helps utilities avoid operational headaches
- Utility crews are on the move as Category 5 Hurricane Irma approaches US
- After Irma, 6 million lack power in Florida — and the trucks are on their way
- Houston struggles with floods, outages, as the rain keeps falling
- Built by bonds: Kansas utility revamps a coal plant
- As Irma restoration proceeds, more mutual aid requests arrive