Jan. 30 webinar will offer DEED update, tips on applying for a grant or scholarship
Originally published January 25, 2013
APPA's Demonstration of Energy & Efficiency Developments program will host a webinar on Wednesday, Jan. 30 from 2 to 3 p.m., Eastern time, to cover recent policy changes to the DEED program and offer facts and tips on applying for a DEED grant or scholarship.
Webinar speakers will include Mike Litterer, DEED board chair and assistant general manager/operations manager at Waverly Light & Power in Iowa; DEED Program Director Michele Suddleson; and Monica Stowe, APPA’s environment and engineering assistant.
To register, visit the webinar area on APPA’s Academy website athttp://appaacademy.org.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Solar deal places nonprofit under state law, N.C. appeals court says
- Hurricane Maria hits already reeling Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- House subcommittee schedules additional power industry hearings
- FERC says N.Y. agency relinquished right to act on certification tied to pipeline
- Sponsored Advertising FeatureWorkforce automation helps utilities avoid operational headaches
- Utility crews are on the move as Category 5 Hurricane Irma approaches US
- After Irma, 6 million lack power in Florida — and the trucks are on their way
- Houston struggles with floods, outages, as the rain keeps falling
- Built by bonds: Kansas utility revamps a coal plant
- As Irma restoration proceeds, more mutual aid requests arrive