Jan. 30 webinar will offer DEED update, tips on applying for a grant or scholarship
Originally published January 25, 2013
APPA's Demonstration of Energy & Efficiency Developments program will host a webinar on Wednesday, Jan. 30 from 2 to 3 p.m., Eastern time, to cover recent policy changes to the DEED program and offer facts and tips on applying for a DEED grant or scholarship.
Webinar speakers will include Mike Litterer, DEED board chair and assistant general manager/operations manager at Waverly Light & Power in Iowa; DEED Program Director Michele Suddleson; and Monica Stowe, APPA’s environment and engineering assistant.
To register, visit the webinar area on APPA’s Academy website athttp://appaacademy.org.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Utility to invest $4.5 billion in 2,000-MW wind farm, power line
- EIA: Daily gas power burn hits highest daily level so far in 2017
- NYPA’s Quiniones, CPS Energy recognized for energy transformation efforts
- To reduce impact of regulations, DOE should comply with process rules, Association says
- Judge backs New York on plan to support nuclear generation
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability