Last call: entries for 2012 Safety Awards of Excellence are due tomorrow
Originally published January 30, 2013
Tomorrow, Jan. 31, is the last day to apply for the 2012 APPA Safety Awards of Excellence. APPA conducts the Safety Awards annually to emphasize the importance of safe working habits, to recognize utilities whose employees achieve particularly safe operations and to collect statistical information about safety issues.
The online entry form and the Safety Awards rules and regulations are available online at www.PublicPower.org/Safety. Award winners will be announced at the 2013 Engineering & Operations Technical Conference, to be held at the Gaylord Palms Hotel in Kissimmee, Fla., March 24-27.
For more information, contact Laura Cornwell at 202/467-2989 or by email atLCornwell@PublicPower.org.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Solar deal places nonprofit under state law, N.C. appeals court says
- Hurricane Maria hits already reeling Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- House subcommittee schedules additional power industry hearings
- FERC says N.Y. agency relinquished right to act on certification tied to pipeline
- Sponsored Advertising FeatureWorkforce automation helps utilities avoid operational headaches
- Utility crews are on the move as Category 5 Hurricane Irma approaches US
- After Irma, 6 million lack power in Florida — and the trucks are on their way
- Houston struggles with floods, outages, as the rain keeps falling
- Built by bonds: Kansas utility revamps a coal plant
- As Irma restoration proceeds, more mutual aid requests arrive