IEEE accepting change proposals for NESC until mid-July
Originally published February 5, 2013
The IEEE Standards Association is accepting change proposals to revise the 2012 National Electrical Safety Code. The electronic system for accepting suggested revisions to the NESC opened on Feb. 1 and will be open until mid-July. The deadline for submitting proposals is July 15.
Details are posted on IEEE's website.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Solar deal places nonprofit under state law, N.C. appeals court says
- Hurricane Maria hits already reeling Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- House subcommittee schedules additional power industry hearings
- FERC says N.Y. agency relinquished right to act on certification tied to pipeline
- Sponsored Advertising FeatureWorkforce automation helps utilities avoid operational headaches
- Utility crews are on the move as Category 5 Hurricane Irma approaches US
- After Irma, 6 million lack power in Florida — and the trucks are on their way
- Houston struggles with floods, outages, as the rain keeps falling
- As Irma restoration proceeds, more mutual aid requests arrive
- Power crews make headway after Irma, but more work is ahead