Correction: where to find APPA's 2013 report on new generation
Originally published February 8, 2013
In an article in yesterday's Public Power Daily on APPA's latest report on new generation, we published the wrong hyperlink (the link took readers to the 2012 report). The link to the blog post by the report's author, APPA Research Analyst Paul Zummo, also pointed to an outdated posting from last year.
Here is the correct link to the 2013 report:http://publicpower.org/files/PDFs/New_plants_analysis_2013.pdf. And here is the correct link to Zummo’s current blog remarks on the new report:http://community.publicpower.org/publicpower/blogs/blogviewer?BlogKey=69d1929b-f7f7-43ed-9c09-61a71ccb0f78.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Solar deal places nonprofit under state law, N.C. appeals court says
- Hurricane Maria hits already reeling Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- House subcommittee schedules additional power industry hearings
- FERC says N.Y. agency relinquished right to act on certification tied to pipeline
- Sponsored Advertising FeatureWorkforce automation helps utilities avoid operational headaches
- Utility crews are on the move as Category 5 Hurricane Irma approaches US
- After Irma, 6 million lack power in Florida — and the trucks are on their way
- Houston struggles with floods, outages, as the rain keeps falling
- Built by bonds: Kansas utility revamps a coal plant
- As Irma restoration proceeds, more mutual aid requests arrive