APPA soliciting topics, speakers for Customer Connections Conference
Originally published March 4, 2013
APPA is soliciting suggestions for topics and speakers for The 2013 Customer Connections Conference.
The Customer Connections Conference, to be held Nov. 3-6 in Portland, Ore., offers informational sessions and roundtable discussions for public power utility professionals in the areas of:
• Customer services
• Economic development
• Energy services
• Key accounts
• Public communications
To suggest topics or speakers for The Customer Connections Conference, please complete the online survey: http://www.publicpower.org/aboutappa/bftopicssurvey.cfm?ItemNumber=37002 or contact APPA’s Education Department at 202/467-2921 or EducationInfo@PublicPower.org.
The deadline to suggest topics or speakers for this conference is March 20.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Solar deal places nonprofit under state law, N.C. appeals court says
- Hurricane Maria hits already reeling Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- House subcommittee schedules additional power industry hearings
- FERC says N.Y. agency relinquished right to act on certification tied to pipeline
- Sponsored Advertising FeatureWorkforce automation helps utilities avoid operational headaches
- Florida public power utilities close in on completing power restoration
- NREL says installed cost of solar power hit record lows in Q1
- Small Iowa city launches municipalization study
- Public power to participate in DOE-funded grid resilience, cybersecurity projects
- Boulder says PUC ruling gives city a 'path forward' for municipalization